More information (Advanced)

So I want to have, in a year time, a poem, with the theme: a Girl with a dream, from every country in the whole world! You have to be 15 years old, and you have to be a girl. I want YOU to write a poem in your OWN language. Send your poem and the English translation to: iamagirlwithadream@gmail.com I will combine all the poems in a book. And I hope to find a sponsor so I can send you a copy of the book, if you’ve write in it of course. I want to give the book to an beautiful organisation: Plan international (http://plan-international.org/girls/) to support their: Because I’m a girl project.

So, keep writing!

Sunday 13 March 2011

Poland

Finally! The fifth poem! This one is from Poland!
It's writen by: Klaudia. So: Klaudia thank you so much!

Zamek na lodzie
Spacerując ciasną, codzienną uliczką
na silnej skale wzniesioną
kontempluję noc minioną.
Na jawie ponownie przeżywam
sen, który muszę ukrywać,
podróż z zorzą polarną jako przewodniczką.

Podróż w krainę nierealną, ku wolności,
gdzie już nie izby mały ułamek,
lecz piękny wybuduję zamek.
Stanie na lodowej cudów pustyni
pełniąc rolę marzycielskiej świątyni.
Szepty, że runie, nie zburzą mej radości.

Twierdza mych fantazji stanie się symbolem
znakiem szczęścia i wolności,
ucieczki od twardej rzeczywistości.
A gdy już mury wzniosę romantyzmem
aby uchronić się przed cynizmem
Miłości mych marzeń jedynie wejść pozwolę.


Castle on ice
Walking through narrow, quotidian aisle
which on hard rock was built,
last night is what about I think
In awareness I relive
the dream, which I have to hide,
the journey with polar aurora as a guide.

The journey to unreal land, to awaited  liberty
were yet not a little chamber,
but I’ll build beautiful castle.
It’ll appear on ice desert
and serve as Dreams Temple
‘It’ll fall’ whispers will never destroy my felicity 

Fortress of my fantasies will become a sign
symbol of happiness and liberty
escape from hard reality.
When I’ll finish walls by romanticism
to let them protect me from cynicism
I’ll only let my Love come inside.

Beautiful isn't it?
Keep writing!
Love,
Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment