More information (Advanced)

So I want to have, in a year time, a poem, with the theme: a Girl with a dream, from every country in the whole world! You have to be 15 years old, and you have to be a girl. I want YOU to write a poem in your OWN language. Send your poem and the English translation to: iamagirlwithadream@gmail.com I will combine all the poems in a book. And I hope to find a sponsor so I can send you a copy of the book, if you’ve write in it of course. I want to give the book to an beautiful organisation: Plan international (http://plan-international.org/girls/) to support their: Because I’m a girl project.

So, keep writing!

Monday 27 December 2010

The First!

Merry Christmas to you all!
My Christmas was very special, becaus I have my first poem! Thank you soooo much Pia! Your poem is beautiful! Here it is:

Unelmani

Yöllä
Kun kaikki nukkuu
Mä mietin yksin tähtiä katsellen
Vain täysikuu puuttuu
Kun unelmaani suojellen
Mä pohdin, yksin itkien
Mietin, miten saavuttaa
Vois pieni ihminen niin suurta unelmaa
Mut sitten havahdun
Ja tiedän,mitä ikinä tapahtuukaan
Mulla on vastaus

Tahdon tähdet saavuttaa
Katsella pientä maailmaa
Niin korkealta, että huimaa

Mielikuvalleni hymyillen
Nukahdan uneen, vaan en itkien
Tiedän, että mitä ikinä
On sydämeni kätköissä
Sen voin toteuttaa
Ja tätä koko maailmaa
Sen ominaisuuksineen
Rakastaa.


My dream

At night
When everything's asleep
I think by myself looking at the stars
Only the full moon is missing
When protecting my dream
I ponder, crying alone
I think, how could reach
So small person such a big dream
But then I wake up
And I know, whatever will happen
I have the answer

I want to reach the stars
Look at the small world
From so high above, that it feels dizzy

Smiling at my vision
I fall asleep, but not crying
I know, that whatever
There's deep within my heart
I can make it happen
And this whole world
With its attributes
To love

I love it. And it means that I don't need another poem from Finland. But I hope that you all keep writing! :-)
Lots of love,
Helen

1 comment:

  1. i love it. what a beautiful poem, pia .keep going like this.you'll have perfect future that i am sure.

    love and greetings from turkey:)
    Your manager, cenk!

    ReplyDelete